A vineyard and know-how deeply embedded in history
Built between the late 16th and early 17th century, the Fontenille country house appeared on the cadastral plan in 1638 with 12 hectares of vines. The property gradually expanded to reach 35 hectares in 1748.
Stronghold of the Savornin family from 1640, Alphonse de
Savornin added a manor house to the existing buildings in 1850. The main
entrance, ornamental lake as well as the main trees in the park date from
this period. His granddaughter, Amélie, continued to develop the park. She
was Fontenille's last occupant before the war.